- We’d prefer to hire someone with experience but for the right candidate we’re willing to train
(we’ll help guide you through schooling at night, and working during the day)
- Will install and/or service hydronic heating systems, components, piping equipment, and controls
- Will work in cooperation with other trades and laborers to ensure that all specifications, regulations, and policies are met and ensure efficient completion of any project. Providing adequate services will ensure that heating systems and components are installed, repaired, and maintained to meet standard building codes, mechanical codes, safety codes, and client satisfaction
The ideal candidate should have knowledge in:
IF YOU HOLD ANY OF THE FOLLOWING LICENSES – LET'S CHAT!
RI PJF/ Oil Burner service Journeyperson II, LTD
RI PJF / Natural gas service Journeyperson II, LTD
RI PJF / Propane gas service Journeyperson II, LTD
MA Oil Burner Technician Certificate
RI Pipefitter Apprentice
RI Pipefitter Journeyman
RI Pipefitter Master 1
RI Pipefitter Master 2
Must demonstrate the following skills:
Must demonstrate the following attributes:
- May spend long hours outside and in awkward positions which can cause physical discomfort and strain.
- Will be lifting and adjusting heavy objects and can come in contact with sharp, hot, and/or very cold supplies and equipment. There is also contact with potential poisons and gases.
- Must maintain safety procedures at all times to avoid injury.
- May work in busy construction sites with a variety of other trades and laborers or may spend long hours working alone.
- May work in awkward environments and will have to carry all required equipment and supplies with them at all times.
- May work outside in all different weather conditions including extreme cold and extreme heat.
Exposure to the smells associated with heating fuels, exposure to the sounds associated with power tools and construction sites, and exposure to dust and other debris associated with the use of power tools and construction sites all of which can cause sensory strain including headaches.
- Will need to concentrate on busy construction sites
- Will need to be comfortable ordering equipment and supplies, and scheduling work in cooperation with other trades, laborers, and clients
- May be called out at odd hours or have to work long hours in cases of emergency maintenance and repairs
Whatever your position is, we like our teams to be as versatile as possible. Though depending on your position you may not experience all listed but from time to time you may be expected to try something new, which may include: